-Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.-

domingo, 16 de agosto de 2009

ambivalence

this land, this hour I'll indulge in my demons, indulge in my scribbles and mutilations
and I savor them like honey from the filthiest of spoons.
the bravest soldier and the frightened toy, melting in the same fire.
a neon street sign flickers into the deadly dark.

our moon has crippled and it tattles a goodbye, oozes a prayer in tiny scarlet droplets.

you sit at my window, through the thickest crystal, fogging up. Taunting at my groin, pulling at my ears.

so nothing goes away this time. this sun is mighty hot, dripping his poisonous milk atop my house. oh I wish for night, for the liquid peace of black and the sedated songs of thousands of uncounted stars.
the floor has dropped, the sky has risen and I seem so far away.

I'm no giant,
just a tiny dancer.

pipo :]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario